BitFontCreator Latin is a free trial software application from the Font Tools subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-12-05. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
BitFontCreator is a professional bitmap font creator tool for Windows, which allows you to create and modify monochrome bitmap fonts that can be used in Windows and electronic devices ( such as Mobil, phone, DVD player and any other LCDs). Also it can export bitmap data in various formats.
- Import fonts: Support all kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
- Import font resource: Support *.fnt & *.fon files.
- Edit Tools: Pencil, Eraser, Line, Rectangle , Shifting tools, Invert, Mirror, and Marquee selection.
- Multi Copy characters: copy and paste multiple characters between 2 fonts in one time.
- Support 8/16/32-bit data length.
- Support all kinds of bitmap data formats.
- Export fonts: Export Windows font resource (*.fnt) and Windows bitmap font (*.fon). Fonts created with BitFontCreator can be used on mobile operating systems such as Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
- Export C file: The C file includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters.
- Export Binary file: The binary file includes the bitmap data of all characters in binary format.
- Export bitmap files of all characters.
BitFontCreator Latin (version 3.1) has a file size of 2.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 115 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.